Sheikh Zayed, Sheikh Maktoum Send Condolences to President Mubarak
UAE President Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan sent a cable of condolence on Wednesday to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on the victims of the train accident that took place on the same day, according to WAM.
Extending grief over the death of so many people in the train accident, Sheikh Zayed said that the UAE people shared with President Mubarak and the Egyptian people the pain and sorrow that they feel as a result of the train disaster.
On his part, Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, also sent a similar condolence cable to President Mubarak.
In addition, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, sent a similar cable to the Egyptian President. (Albawaba.com)
- Sheikh Zayed, Sheikh Maktoum Send Condolences to Britain’s Queen Elizabeth
- Zayed and Maktoum Send Cables of Condolences to Khatami
- Sheikh Zayed, Sheikh Maktoum Send Cables To Mauritius President
- UAE’s Zayed, Maktoum Congratulate Mubarak, Assad
- Kuwaiti Foreign Minister sends cable of condolences to Syrian Vice President