Shell to Study Iranian Gas-to-Liquid Project
A unit of Royal Dutch/Shell will study the development of a gas-to-liquids facility supplied by Iran’s offshore South Pars field, Iran Daily reported Saturday.
A memorandum of understanding has been signed in this respect with two Iranian state energy firms, one of the Iranian companies was quoted by the daily as saying.
“The national Petrochemical Company (NPC), National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) and Shell International Gas Limited (Shell) signed a memorandum of understanding on September 11th, 2000 to study the envelopment of a gas-to-liquids (GTL) facility fed by natural gas from the giant South Pars gas field” the NPC said in a statement, the paper said – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iran – partnership, progress & prospects – Shell’s Perspective – Part one:
- Iran – partnership, progress & prospects – Shell’s Perspective – Part two:
- $10b deal between Shell, Spain's Reposal and Iran may spark US sanctions
- Iran, Japan sign agreement protocol on oil project
- Qatar Petroleum and Shell study gas to liquids project