Shooting attack in Yemen: American, Canadian killed
A Yemeni shot dead an American and a Canadian employed at a Western oil firm in the Arab state on Tuesday and then killed himself, a Yemeni official said.
The unidentified man also shot dead another Yemeni national employed at an oil firm in the Marib province. "He killed himself after his act. The motive is not yet known," the official told Reuters.
U.S. firm Hunt Oil is the only oil firm operating in Marib. (Albawaba.com)
- Americans investigate Yemen shooting attack
- Yemen: Soldier kills two foreign workers, wounds others in shooting attack
- Gunman kills Canadian soldier in Ottawa, days after 'jihadist' shooting in Qebec
- US copter strike kills seven people north of Baghdad; Bomb, shooting attack kill three Americans
- Two Hunt Oil employees shot dead in Yemen