Six Egyptians executed after family massacre
Six Egyptian have been executed for the killing of 23 members of the same family. The men were convicted of killing members of a rival family in August 2003.
The execution took place amid tight security in Qena, a town south of Cairo.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Ex-U.S. soldier guilty of 2006 Iraq family massacre found dead in prison
- Fear of massacres forces Syrians from their homes
- Egypt: Six Islamists to be executed
- Activists try to cut Egypt-Myanmar relations after Muslim massacre
- How "fluttering"! Egyptian documentary “The Trace of the Butterfly” wins German film award