Six Injured in Israeli Druze Village
Six people, including two Israeli policemen, were injured Friday in the Druze village of Daliat Al-Carmel as residents clashed with the police after they burnt seven houses, reported Haaretz newspaper, quoting Army Radio.
The other four included two of the village residents as well as two cameramen who were at the scene, said the radio.
Five of the burnt houses belonged to members of the Muadi clan, who have been expelled from the village, said the report, adding that two houses with cellular telephone antennas on them were also set on fire – Albawaba.com
- At least 40 wounded in clashes as Israeli police raid Druze village
- Galilee ethnic clashes shed light on Druze, Christian ties
- Six injured after Israeli settlers attack high school near Nablus
- At least six Palestinians Killed in West Bank, Gaza Strip as Israeli forces occupy more villages
- Residents pose for a photo before a full-size replica of the Great Sphinx of Giza in Donggou village in Shijiazhuang, north China's Hebei province on May 13, 2014. The structure is part of an outdoor film studio located in Donggou village and the statue h