Six Injured in Israeli Druze Village
Six people, including two Israeli policemen, were injured Friday in the Druze village of Daliat Al-Carmel as residents clashed with the police after they burnt seven houses, reported Haaretz newspaper, quoting Army Radio.
The other four included two of the village residents as well as two cameramen who were at the scene, said the radio.
Five of the burnt houses belonged to members of the Muadi clan, who have been expelled from the village, said the report, adding that two houses with cellular telephone antennas on them were also set on fire – Albawaba.com
- At least 40 wounded in clashes as Israeli police raid Druze village
- Houses Burnt, Vehicles Wrecked in Burundi Rebel Attack
- Israeli Police Arrest Four Palestinians for Stone-Throwing at Israeli Vehicles
- Israeli Forces Storm Village in Tulkarem, Fire Exchanges Reported in West Bank
- Three Palestinians, Two Israeli Soldiers Wounded