Six Palestinians Sentenced to Death For Collaborating With Israel
A Palestinian military court sentenced six people to death Sunday for collaborating with Israel in a secret session held in the pre-dawn hours in Gaza City, Palestinian security officials said.
The sentence of one of the accused, 15-year-old Abdel Khalim Hamdan of Khan Younis, was commuted to 15 years at hard labor because of his age, the officials told AP.
The other five, all adults who had been arrested over the past six months, were sentenced to death for violating Palestinian security by giving information to Israel on Palestinian security installations and details on Palestinian men who were later assassinated by Israel, the court ruled.
Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat must approve the death sentences before they can be carried out.
The bodies of six Palestinians shot dead because of their suspected collaboration with Israel were found on Friday afternoon by Israeli soldiers not far from the Church of Nativity. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian Sentenced to Death for Collaborating with Israel
- Palestinian Sentenced to Death for Collaboration with Israel
- Palestinian Policeman Sentenced to Death for Collaboration with Israel
- Palestinian Court Sentences Another Collaborator to Death
- Palestinian Sentenced to Life for Collaborating with Israel