Sixteenth Annual Science, Math and Technology Fair
The Science and Math Education Center and the Education Students Society at AUB organized the "Sixteenth Annual Science, Math and Technology Fair" on May 1 and 2, 2010.
Kindergarten, elementary, intermediate, and secondary school students from 24 private and public schools throughout Lebanon participated in the fair.
The fair provided students from schools throughout Lebanon with the opportunity to share scientific, mathematical and technological projects with their peers from other schools. The student projects in the fair included a helicopter, an electric elevator, an environment friendly city and a solar and wind energy system.
- 15th Science, Mathematics and Technology Fair at AUB – May 9th and 10th
- Asnan unites with the largest science competition in Kuwait
- Innovation is a key agenda item for Intel in Egypt
- National Career Fair kicks off at AUB before touring all over Lebanon
- Dubai Women’s College takes part in the Fourth Annual World Math Day