Sixteenth Annual Science, Math and Technology Fair
The Science and Math Education Center and the Education Students Society at AUB organized the "Sixteenth Annual Science, Math and Technology Fair" on May 1 and 2, 2010.
Kindergarten, elementary, intermediate, and secondary school students from 24 private and public schools throughout Lebanon participated in the fair.
The fair provided students from schools throughout Lebanon with the opportunity to share scientific, mathematical and technological projects with their peers from other schools. The student projects in the fair included a helicopter, an electric elevator, an environment friendly city and a solar and wind energy system.
- Kuwait Shell Brings Enviromental Workshops To Saqer Bin Shabib Elementary School
- 15th Science, Mathematics and Technology Fair at AUB – May 9th and 10th
- ExxonMobil, Kuwait Energy and partners announce winners of the third Kuwait Science Fair
- Asnan unites with the largest science competition in Kuwait
- Winners of 1st Qatar Steam Fair to represent nation in international science and engineering competition