The social programme for managing forests
Acording to JANA, the African Development Bank has offered yesterday a loan of 51,6 million dollars to financing the social programme for managing forests.
The programme aims to achieve a sustainable management of forest
production and improvement of the inhabitants' income and their living conditions.
The project covers 24 administrative units in the valleys in which about 650,000 citizen are involved and of whom 175,000 will benefit of the forests' plantation and of the integrated operation for soil fertilization
- More than 1,700 Hearths in Algeria Posing a Threat for Forests
- Private sector finance eyed for UN forest projects
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts plant 100,000th in the United Nations' Internatioal Year of Forests
- Masdar reiterates commitment to sustainable forest management on World Environment Day
- Dubai Public Library’s summer programme to nurture children’s social and personal skills