SODIC Participates in Cityscape Global 2010
The first Cityscape Global opened its doors on Monday October 4th at the Dubai World Trade Centre with a focus on international emerging markets. Among the participants of this international event was SODIC, which showcased several of its projects, including Westown, a city-centre to the west of Cairo, Eastown, a city-centre to the east of Cairo, Kattameya Plaza, a gated community to the east of Cairo, and Allegria, an upscale residential project in the suburb of West Cairo.
Youssef Hammad, Chief Commercial Officer of SODIC, said: "We are pleased to have participated for the fourth consecutive year at Cityscape Global 2010. This year the event gave us the opportunity to network with potential clients, significant government authorities and the media, all of whom demonstrated a genuine interest in our developments, whether in Egypt or Syria."
The premier event of the world's largest business-to-business real estate investment and development brand was held in Dubai for the ninth year and has evolved from Cityscape Dubai as a result of the increased international participation it has attracted.
- SODIC to Showcase Six Projects at Cityscape Global 2010 in Dubai
- SODIC to showcase projects and Egyptian real estate sector in Cityscape Dubai 2006
- SODIC to Showcase Its Projects and Egyptian Real Estate Sector in Cityscape Dubai 2006
- Egypt: 2012 breathes confidence into real estate market
- Cityscape Dubai 2006 opens its doors