Sony Corporation to Explore Investment Opportunities in Israel
US Sony Corporation is sending a ten-member delegation to Israel next week to explore investing in local venture capital funds and technological start-ups, reported Haaretz newspaper.
The delegation will include the presidents of Sony Pictures and Sony Music, and Sony Corporation's vice president of venture capital.
The visit follows meetings in New York earlier this year between representatives of the company and Israeli officials, added the paper - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sony Gulf Pledges Financial Support for Flood Relief in Pakistan
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- HSBC Bank Oman corporate clients explore chinese currency’s increasing role and new opportunities in world trade
- Jordanian, Malaysian Executives to Explore ICT Business Opportunities At 3-Day Amman Forum
- 35 Polish business leaders visit Dubai World Central to explore investment opportunities