Sony to Showcase Product Innovations for Hospitality Solutions to Industry Partners
Sony Gulf today showcased the new additions to its Hospitality Solutions line-up to key decision influencers including hoteliers, system integrators and consultants from the region’s leading hotel chains.
Held at the One & Only Royal Mirage, the event gave delegates an exclusive preview of a range of Sony Hospitality Solutions. The leading electronics brand displayed products including the BRAVIA Hotel Interactive Television Series with screens ranging from 22-inch to 55-inch, with the brand new 40-inch LED Hospitality TV leading the line-up.
The event gave partners an opportunity to experience some of the brand’s innovative Guest Room Solutions such as the Sound Bar home theatre system and the Sleek 2 multimedia Hi Fi system. Other gadgets displayed in this series included bed-side iPod dock clock radios, the Media Hub which integrates connectivity for the guest’s devices such as laptops and smart-phones, as well as the 10-inch Digital Photo Frames.
Sony Professional Solutions also utilised the platform to display its key solutions for the hospitality industry which include digital signage, security systems and video conferencing.
- Sony Gulf Pledges Financial Support for Flood Relief in Pakistan
- Sony and Darwish Technology showcase latest line-up of hospitality solutions in Doha
- Canon to showcase sustainable practices for hospitality sector at The Hotel Show 2014
- SAP and Partners Showcase Solutions and Strategies for ‘Business Growth Through Co-Innovation’ at GITEX 2006
- ‘The Time is Now' Avaya showcases Middle East’s most innovative video, collaboration and customer experience solutions at PartnerConnect 2013