Source: Israeli Killed, two Injured in Hizbollah Attack
One Israeli soldier was killed and two others injured in Hizbollah’s Attack on an Israeli patrol in Shabaa farms Sunday morning, according to an Israeli source who asked to remain unnamed.
27-year-old Israeli Khalil Taher from Akka (Acre), was reported dead by the Israeli radio late Sunday.
The Israeli army said the Hizbollah operation took place near the border with Lebanon and well inside Israeli-held territory, the radio added.
The Hizbollah movement claimed responsibility for the bombing against an Israeli patrol in the Israeli-occupied Farms on the Lebanese-Syrian border.
Israel retaliated by bombing villages in the Lebanese territories -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Hizbollah Kills Israeli Soldier, Injure two to Mark Secretary’s Assassination Anniversary
- Hizbollah Attacks Israeli Tank, Kills Soldier
- Al-Sabeel: Israeli Patrol Attacked by Jordanian Soldier Sunday
- Israeli Warplanes Raid South Lebanon Following Hizbollah’s Attack
- Report: Israeli Soldiers Injured When Snatched by Hizbollah