Sources: Egyptian President to meet Saudi Foreign Minister, Syrian President
Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal is due to meet Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on the Iraqi crisis on Sunday, sources close to the president's office said.
Faisal and Mubarak's talks at the Red Sea resort of Sharm El-Sheikh are expected to deal with, "way of finding a peaceful solution to the Iraqi crisis," they said Saturday, as well as bringing the Israelis and Palestinians back to the peace table.
Meanwhile, Mubarak will also meet on Sunday with his Syrian counterpart, Bashar Al-Assad on the US threats to oust the Iraqi regime over its alleged weapons of mass destruction, AFP reported.
The presidential sources did not, however, mention if the three men would meet together. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi Foreign Minister to meet Egyptian President in Cairo
- Cairo: Mubarak meets Syrian, Sudanese leaders for talks on Arab summit
- ''Mini Arab summit” planned to be held in Egypt Saturday
- Egyptian President, Saudi Foreign Minister Hold Talks
- Mubarak to Meet Arafat, Saudi and Italian Officials on Palestinian Crisis