Sources: Yemen authorities sure tanker blast was deliberate attack
Yemen is sure that the blast which ripped through a French tanker off its coast last Sunday was a deliberate attack but the identity of the perpetrators is still unknown, Yemeni sources said on Sunday.
"Yemen is now convinced that it was a pre-meditated act but the question remains of who did it," one of the sources close to the government-led investigation told Reuters.
Yemen initially said the blast was an accident, but it has since raised the possibility of an attack. (Albawaba.com)
- Yemen tanker blast: growing indications for deliberate attack
- Yemen confirms tanker blast was caused by terrorist attack
- French experts probe tanker blast; Yemen officials insist on accident
- French tanker explodes off Yemen; Diplomat speaks about possible ''terrorist act'', Yemen officials deny
- Saudi Arabia hands over to Yemen French tanker explosion suspects