Span's Foreign Minister to visit Egypt for talks on Iraq, Mid-East
Spanish Foreign Minister Ana Palacio is expected to begin Friday a two-day visit to the North African country of Egypt for talks on Iraq and the Middle East with Egyptian counterpart Ahmed Maher, her ministry said, according to AFP.
Ministry sources said Palacio would review what role Europe should play in the region and added she would meet Arab League Secretary General Amr Mussa as well. (Albawaba.com)
- Arab League Head to visit Russia for talks on Iraq, Mid-East conflict
- Arab League Secretary General, Omani Foreign Minister discuss Mid-East
- Syria, Egypt, Saudi Foreign Ministers to discuss Iraq, Mid-East in Cairo
- Mubarak receives Burns for talks on Iraq, Mid-East
- Saudi, Egyptian foreign ministers discuss new Mid-East peace initiative with Arab League chief