Special day for Moroccan cinema in Cannes Festival
Within the framework of "All the cinemas of the world" program, initiated by the organizers of the International Film Festival of Cannes, one day (May 14) will be devoted to Moroccan Cinema. The international festival is scheduled to take place from May 11 to 22.
The day of Moroccan cinema will be organized by the Moroccan cinematographic Center (CCM), in collaboration with a number of professional organizations and the support of the Moroccan National office of Tourism.
<i>Yabiladi</i> reports that Morocco was selected to inaugurate this new program together with seven other countries.
- Horsemen Festival ends in Moroccan Taounate province
- DIFF honourees shine at Cannes Film Festival’s special country tribute to Egypt
- Syrian short film makes history at 65th Cannes festival, with help from Dubai International Film Festival
- Damascus Film Fest Opens Doors to International Cinema
- Dubai International Film Festival, New York’s Lincoln Center for Performing Arts announce Arab cinema partnership