Special radio program to promote the Charter for Peace and National Reconciliation
The Charter for Peace and National Reconciliation, which aims at ending terrorist actions in the country, will be voted by Algerians in a referendum to be held on September 29. Before this referendum, a local radio station in the wilaya of Ghardia has been airing a special program to promote the Charter for peace and national reconciliation. The radio program, which is aired daily in Arabic and Amazigh languages, hosts prominent personalities and the representatives of several NGOs. The first emission of the program was devoted to the legal aspects of the Charter with the participation of the president of Bar in Ghardia.
- Israeli President hosts radio program with Iranians
- Algerian Charter Risks Reinforcing Impunity and Undermining Reconciliation
- Controversy on Algerian referendum on terrorists
- Algerians vote on draft Charter for Peace and National Reconciliation
- World Economic Forum convenes global reconciliation summit in Jordan