Starwood Hotels and Resorts offers great travel deals with hotel promotions in Africa this summer
Over twenty Sheraton, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection and Four Points by Sheraton hotels and resorts in destinations such as Algeria, Egypt, Gambia, Mauritius, Seychelles and South Africa are included.
Rates start from an amazing €46 per room per night at the Sheraton Dahab in Egypt or €53 per room per night at the Sheraton Dreamland Hotel & Conference Centre, located just 8km from the Pyramids in Cairo. Exotic options include The Grand Mauritian Resort & Spa in Mauritius which is offering rates from €232 per room per night.
For those who don’t want to miss a glimpse of the football action and need a base in South Africa itself, the Sheraton Pretoria Hotel is offering discount rates from €104 per room per night for a two night minimum stay.
Bookings must be made by March 31st 2010 with travel valid until the end of August. Savings of 20% are valid for bookings made at least 14 days in advance, this rises to a 30% discount on reservations confirmed within 21 days of arrival and a 40% reduction at selected properties when bookings are confirmed at least 28 days ahead of travel.
Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply at individual hotels. The offer is not applicable for group bookings.
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts Offers Great Travel Deals and Savings of up to 40% on Early Bookings
- Sheraton Doha Hotel & Resort offers summer rates
- More hotels join the Hilton Worldwide great getaway summer promotion
- Le Meridien Passport to travel - bargain summer rates available
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts invites Starwood Preferred Guest members to enjoy Great Weeks and Grand Weekends