STC Launches the New (SAW 25) Sim Card
STC announced the release of a new 3G Sim card under the name "SAWA 25". The new Sim card's price is SR 25 with SR 25 free credit at initiation.
The company stated that the new Sim will be distributed in the market on Saturday, July, 24th 2010, and that it is a prepaid six months valid Sim card. The issuance of this new Sim came after keen studies for the needs customers who want to get temporary prepaid Sim without monthly commitments, what makes SAWA 25 available and at hand for everyone.
What distinguishes the new SAWA 25 is that it is easy to get because of its low price and its availability in STC's offices or agents. Customer can also benefit from the credit in the way and time he/she chooses, be it subscription on added services, making calls or domestic and international SMS.
STC asserted that SAWA 25 uses the developed international 3G technology which enables Aljawal customers to use voice and video calls, SMS, MMs with 400 Kb capacity in addition to a high speed internet connection. Customer can also benefit from the best rates for local and international calls in addition to the free credit through Qitaf program
- Etisalat Launches the first Multi-Usage Micro SIM Card Compatible with Apple iPad 3G
- du Distributes 50,000 SIM Cards to ETA Group Employees - 50% discount in Cost of Mobile Calls among Staff employees
- STC exclusively launches the only smart phone powered by Garmin navigation system and Android System
- du-ARY Alliance in ‘Value Back Offer’ for ARY customers du SIM and airtime part of ARY’s loyalty offer
- Saudi Arabia: New Pressure on STC Forces Its Hand