Strategic Partnership Announced Between AIS and DFKI
Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS) and the German Research Institute for the Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) will work together on integrated solutions for civil safety and security, it was announced today. The two entities are presently co-exhibiting innovative concepts, solutions and products at the International Security and National Resilience Exhibition and Conference ("ISNR") which opened here yesterday. AIS is a strategic partner of the Conference in association with the Ministry of Interior.
Joint research will focus on the growth sectors of civil safety and security, crisis management, visualization and security robotics as well as the challenges of effective urban management. Technologies that are being developed for these activities include video and image data processing, interface management and semantic analytics - all areas of research in which each firm excels.
Khalfan Al Shamsi, head of AIS in Abu Dhabi, emphasized that this new relationship will bring significant benefits to AIS, "The shared research and collaboration that will take place between AIS and DFKI marks an important and exciting new development in the field of civil safety and security. Our work together will involve some of the best and the brightest among the world's scientific and research community. We are delighted that the prestigious DFKI shares our interest in creating and exploiting new opportunities through research and development in our shared fields of interest."
- Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS) and the German Research Institute for the Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) will work together on integrated solutions
- SAP Unveils Future Public Security Center
- ISNR Workshop participants given unique insight into world security analysis and solutions
- Police chiefs to share international insights at ISNR Conference in Abu Dhabi
- World’s top security experts and products providers will converge in Abu Dhabi from 14-17 November 2005 -