Students at El-Alia University protest
Poor hygiene conditions, no heating, Cholera, bad transportation and poor meals - those are the constant conditions with which the female students residing in El-Alia University need to deal with on a daily basis. These led the students to demand the layoff of the current dormitory director.
Frustrated by this situation, the students have also imposed a 24 hour siege on the director. Liberate Algeria reports that the students complained that their graveness is being untreated and that their only way to make those in charged listen to them is by daily actions.
- Group from UAE Outstanding Students visits Jordan university
- Mubarak Orders Daily Hot Meals for Primary School Students
- Students protest at the University of Damascus
- Jordan charges students with incitement after claims of "devil worship"
- Abu Dhabi University Celebrates the Graduation of 346 Bachelor and Master Degree Students