Students show off their new Found English Language Skills at GEMS Summer Schools
This summer, students have been enhancing their English language abilities at the GEMS English Language Summer School at GEMS World Academy in Dubai.
The English Language programme - which incorporates the latest educational technology and includes active games, music and video as an integral part of the learning process - has been a resounding success, with students gaining in fluency, competence and confidence as a result of the intense two-week programme.
Martin Clark, Senior Director Ventures
, GEMS Education, said: “English has become the Lingua Franca of today’s world – especially in business, and it contributes greatly to a student’s career prospects. But more than that, English language learning at GEMS Summer Schools is about developing a love for the language, and enjoying the results of becoming increasingly fluent throughout the course. The students who have completed the programme so far this summer have come on in leaps and bounds. The format of daily sessions provides a real boost in developing language skills, and with such an intense and focused programme our pupils are achieving outstanding results.”
GEMS Education is now accepting students for the final session of its English Language Summer School - Programme Four, which runs from Sunday 15 August. Parents interested in enrolling their children on the final course should contact Dorlyn or Lynette on 050 554 6890, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Students show off their new Found English Language Skills at GEMS Summer Schools
- GEMS students excel in CBSE examinations
- GEMS students ride high with four trophies at the Young Musicians of the Gulf competition
- abu dhabi university’s english language institute to introduce new initiatives in spring 2008
- Summer Super Intensive Arabic & English Courses Launched at Eton Institute for the 5th Successive Year Running