Sudan rejects US threats on Iraq
Sudan’s President Omar Hassan Ahmed al-Basheer has confirmed Khartoum’s absolute rejection of U.S threats against Iraq.
In a speech delivered at the opening of the 29th session of OIC Foreign Ministers, held in Khartoum, President al-Basheer said, “what Iraq is subjected to is a threat to the national security of all Islamic countries”.
He urged Foreign Ministers to take a unified stand towards the threats facing the Islamic nation, according to Iraq News Agency.
President al-Basheer praised the Palestinian people’s steadfastness and their legitimate struggle against the Zionist occupation. (Albawaba.com)
- Sudan FM: US strike on Iraq “imminent” from bases in Arab states
- Baghdad: US Will Use Iraq Weapons Threat as Pretext for Attack
- Arab League reiterates rejection of US threats on Iraq; Secretary General to visit Austria
- Algerian Foreign Minister rejects threats against Iraq
- Jordanian information minister: Kingdom supports Iraqi people, rejects US threats against Syria