Sudanese official visits Syria
Assistant secretary General of the al-Baath Arab Socialist Party, Abdullah al-Ahmar received in Damascus Saturday the head of the foreign relations department at the Sudanese National Conference Party, Kamal Obeid.
During the meeting, talks focused on the relationship between the two parties, recent regional developments, the current dangers and challenges resulting from the Israeli “terrorist attacks against Palestinian people” and the “American threat of launching a war against Iraq” as well as the significance of consultation and coordination in this stage between Arab parties in order to face these challenges.
According to SANA, Obied expressed his country’s appreciation of the Syrian firm and principled stances and its support of the Sudanese and Arab Nation’s issues.
Al-Ahmar, for his part, stressed Damascus’ appreciation of the Sudanese efforts to strengthen its unity and development. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian-American club delegation visits Damascus
- Sudanese official concludes UAE visit
- Head of Arab League monitor delegation says Homs situation "reassuring"
- In Syria: Ba'ath assistant Secretary General receives Head of Arab parties’ conference
- Sudan Invites UAE Minister of Labor and Social Affairs for Official Visit