Suez Cement stock recommended
Egyptian Suez Cement was the most recommended stock on the bourse last week, jumping above the CIB (Commercial International Bank) and MobiNil, which shared second place, the Middle East reported.
Orascom Construction and Helwan Cement took third place, while six companies shared the fourth position: EIPICO, Eastern Tobacco, Orascom Holding, Media Production City, AIC, and International Misr Bank, the weekly said, adding that a number of financial companies have recommended the Suez Cement stock.
The Strategic Group, for instance, was quoted by the Egyptian paper as saying that the company is situated in a very good location, near the Suez Port, and that it controls 16 percent of the Egyptian market -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sues Cement Awaits an Anchor Investor
- El-Quqa- Positive outlook on the UAE cement sector. However, we recommend a “SELL” on Gulf Cement stock on valuation considerations
- Positive outlook on the UAE cement sector. We recommend a “HOLD” on Fujairah Cement stock.
- Positive outlook on the UAE cement sector. However, we recommend a “HOLD” on RAK Cement stock
- Arabian Cement Company –Global values ACC at SR89 per share and recommends a BUY on the stock