Suicide Bombing Attack in Jerusalem
A Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up in downtown Jerusalem on Thursday afternoon. At least 25 people injured.
The bomber apparently struck at the junction of King George and Histadrut Street, near the entrance to a local coffee house, close to the scene of several suicide bombings over the past months, Army Radio said. (Albawaba.com)
- Suicide Bombing in Jerusalem Kills Bomber, Leaves Several Injured
- Jerusalem Suicide Bombing Attack: Arafat Condemns; Israel Cancels Truce Talks Meeting
- Palestinian suicide bomber injures five Israelis in Jerusalem; Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claims attack
- Suicide Bombing Attack in Jerusalem; Scores of Israelis Injured
- One Israeli Policeman Killed, Two Injured in Suicide Bombing Attack Near Jerusalem