Suicide Bombing Attack in Jerusalem; Scores of Israelis Injured
A huge explosion was reported in central Jerusalem at approximately 12:25 P.M (local time). The explosion took place on Jaffa Street, close to Sbarro restaurant on the corner on King George Street.
There are reports that at least 95 Israelis wounded. Three people were seriously wounded, six suffered moderate wounds.
Jerusalem police chief Miki Levy told Army Radio that according to initial findings the source of the blast was a suicide bomber.
This is the second attack less than one week in the same area. Two Israelis were killed and dozens wounded when an armed Palestinain opnened fire at the lower end of Jaffa Street last week. (albawaba.com)
- Israeli Police: Jerusalem Bombing Attack Carried Out By Woman; One Israeli Killed, Tens Injured; PA Condemns
- Palestinian suicide bomber injures five Israelis in Jerusalem; Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claims attack
- Palestinian Bomber Injures Three Israelis in Jerusalem
- Suicide Bombing Attack in Jerusalem
- Explosion rocks Southern Beirut, several dead