Suicide Bombing Attack in West Bank: Two Settlers Killed, More Than 20 Wounded
A massive explosion took place Saturday evening at a shopping mall in the Jewish settlement of Karnei Shomron in the West Bank, reportedly killing three people. One of the dead is said to be a Palestinian suicide bomber. An Israeli boy and woman were identified as those killed in the blast.
The explosion occurred in a sitting area near a pizzeria restaurant in the settlement, located between the Palestinian cities of Qalqilya and Nablus.
More than 20 Israelis were injured, out of which three were in serious condition. According to the Qatari Al Jazeera Television, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed responsibility for the attack. According to this report, the suicide bomber was identified as Sadeq al Haq from Qalqilya.
Israel’s government spokesman Avi Pazner said the attack was "a continuation of the campaign of carnage and murder of Yasser Arafat and his Palestinian Authority." "We are going to take every action needed in order to fight the scourge of terrorism and take whatever action needed to prevent further acts on the part of terrorist organizations," he told Reuters. (Albawaba.com)
- Suicide Bombing In Israel Kills 20, Wounds 170
- Huge Blast At Shopping Mall in Jewish Settlement in the West Bank
- Suicide bombing attack in Rishon Letzion: at least two Israelis killed, more than 20 injured; PA condemns
- Settler terror campaign continues in West Bank
- Jewish Settlers, Israeli Army Wound Dozens of Palestinians in West Bank