Sultan of Oman wraps up Egypt visit
Oman’s Sultan Qaboos bin Saeed left Monday the Sharm El-Sheikh resort, concluding a two-week visit to Egypt, during which he held talks with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
According to the Kuwait News Agency, both sides discussed the outcome of the recent Sharm El-Sheikh summit, the peace opportunities between the Palestinians and Israelis and the efforts being made to establish a national democratic authority in Iraq.
Issues regarding the fight against international terrorism and the future of Arab joint efforts to confront new challenges had also been discussed, KUNA said.
The two leaders stressed the importance of adopting serious procedures to establish an Arab free market and to support the Arab league in developing its mechanisms, it concluded. (Albawaba.com)
- Mubarak, Sultan Qaboos Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- Sultan of Oman to meet with Egyptian President
- Egypt, Oman leaders call on Israelis and Palestinians to end “vicious circle of violence”
- Sultan Qaboos Arrives in Egypt for Talks on Palestine, Bilateral Ties
- UAE President, Sultan Qaboos Hold Bilateral, Regional Talks