Summer time in Jordan
Jordan will switch to summer time as of midnight Thursday, March 25. According to Petra, clocks will be moved forward by 60 minutes to run at three hours ahead of Greenwich Meantime (GMT).
The cabinet decided in a session it held on March 19, 2002, to adopt the winter and summer times as follows: For summer time, clocks will be moved forward by 60 minutes at midnight of the last Thursday in the month of March each year. For winter time, clocks will be set back by 60 minutes as of one o'clock on the last Friday of October each year.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iran: Clocks to be Adjusted one Hour Behind at 24:00 hrs Wednesday
- Royal Jordanian to fly to New York six times a week this summer
- Demand for Jordanian dinar surges as summer holiday starts
- Ukrainian DJ Mila Alias to perform at the Dead Sea Jordan in May!
- Jordan expects shortage of residential units this summer