Suspect in Istanbul bombings arrested
Turkish police investigating a string of suicide bombings in Istanbul detained a man suspected of ordering the attack on the Beth Israel synagogue, an Istanbul police official said Saturday.
Istanbul Deputy Police Chief Halil Yilmaz said the man was
arrested Tuesday while trying to leave Turkey through a
border crossing with Iran.
- Turkey arrests ''key suspect'' in Istanbul attacks
- Turkish Police Nab 10 Afghans for Illegal Border Crossing
- Attacks on Istanbul synagogues: At least 24 killed, more than 250 wounded, Al Qaeda blamed
- Turkish authorities: Man behind Istanbul bombing attacks met Bin Laden
- Report: Istanbul attacks carried out by 10-man cell connected to al Qaeda