Swatch opens new store in Algeria
The Swiss brand Swatch, which is one of the world leaders in the watch market, inaugurated a new store in Didouche Mourad, Algeria on Thursday September 15. El Moudjahid reports that the decoration of the new Swatch store cost approximately 10 million dinars. The country manager of Swatch said that the opening of this new store is in line with the company’s strategy to strengthen its existence in the region. During the inauguration ceremony, the visitors of the store played tombola, in which the winner won a swatch-brand luxury watch.
- Swatch Buys German Watch Manufacturer for Undisclosed Sum
- French company Celio opens new store in Algeria
- HP Middle East rolls out global ‘Store in Store’ initiative across the region
- Loriblu ventures into UAE with its first store opening at Mall of the Emirates
- Reebok on expansion outlook: opens another store at Mirdif City Centre in UAE