Swiss-Belhotel Executive Card now in the Middle East
Swiss-Belhotel International is committed to recognising and rewarding their guests worldwide by means of 'special guest appreciation programs', which have been highly successful in Asia.
Following the success of Swiss-Belhotel Executive Card (SBEC) and the popularity it has among customers in Asia, Swiss-Belhotel International Middle East is now ready to launch the elite privilege program in the region.
Whether locally or globally, SBEC provides a wide variey of privileges to its members. Benefits that the SBEC will provide in its Middle East properties will include discounts on the daily best available rate, room upgrades and exclusive promotions, special discounts on food and beverages and free internet access.
SBEC members will also gain automatic enrollment and 'Platinum' status in the soon to be launched Swiss-Belhotel Rewards loyalty program where members are rewarded with loyalty points for every stay which can be redeemed for extensive member benefits through global and local redemption partnerships.
Swiss-Belhotel International invites guests to be served and pampered as a member of the exclusive SBEC club.
With Swiss-Belhotel International having hotels and resorts in exciting global destinations, SBEC opens the door to a world of benefits and opportunities that shouldn't be missed.
- Special Offers at Swiss-Belhotel International – Arabian Travel Market, UAE Stand #900
- Swiss-Belhotel International soon in Iraq
- Bahrain property sector picks up pace in Q2
- Bahrain’s Real Estate sector shows shift in key demand drivers as small gains continue in most sectors
- MasterCard now providing cardholders a 'Priceless' experience in the Middle East