Swiss Economic-Trade Delegation to Visit Iran Late September
A high-ranking Swiss economic-trade delegation will visit Iran late September for talks with Iranian officials on ways to enhance ties between the two countries, reported the official Iranian news agency (IRNA).
The delegation will be headed by Head of Federal Department of Economic Affairs of Switzerland Pascal Kouchepin.
Head of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Mines (ICCIM) Alinaqi Khamoushi reiterated that this will be the first visit to Iran of the head of Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs, noting "the
visit aims to pave the way for further expansion of Iran-Switzerland trade cooperation".
The delegation includes representatives from 22 Swiss companies, he said – Albawaba.com
- Spanish PM due in Tehran Saturday on Official Visit
- Brazilian Economic Delegation to Visit Iran Soon
- Israeli delegation to visit U.S. over Iran
- Iraqi Vice President: U.S. May Suffer Attack “More Dreadful” Than September 11; Report: Iraq to Reopen Talks with UN
- High-Ranking Iranian Delegation to Visit Cairo