Syria’s First Lady addresses symposium on early childhood development
Syria’s First Lady, Asmaa' Al-Assad, stressed in the capital of Damascus on Wednesday, the necessity to pay attention and care to the development of children, integrating them into society, and qualifying enabled teachers to deal with children, in particular those who have special needs, the official Syrian Arab News Agency reported.
Speaking at the conclusion of the national symposium on the development of early childhood, the First Lady called for the participation of all governmental and popular forces in formulating the required plans and programs, to provide the conducive atmosphere for early childhood. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Community Development Authority unveils autism initiative in partnership with specialized entities from the UAE and Abroad
- DUBAL invests in women’s education
- Late-life fatherhood in Tunisia...
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Egypt Marked by Dynamic New Cooperation among Advocates from U.S. and Middle East
- Syria First Lady receives children delegation