Syria’s President receives Arab League Head, Algerian Foreign Minister
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad received in Damascus Saturday Arab League Secretary General, Amr Moussa. Talks dealt with recent developments on the Arab level, particularly regarding the ongoing ones in the Palestinian territories, namely; cleansing operations by Israeli troops against Palestinian civilians, SANA reported.
Meanwhile, the Syrian President also received Algerian Foreign Minister, Abdulaziz Bilkhadim, who handed him a message from his Algerian counterpart, Abdulaziz Boutafliqa. During the meeting, talks focused on bilateral relations between Syria and Algeria and prospects of strengthening them. Syria’s Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister, Farouk Sharaa attended both meetings as well.
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives calls from Slovakian Counterpart, Arab League Head
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Algerian counterpart
- Syria’s President receives Spanish Foreign Minister
- Algerian Foreign Minister receives Moroccan counterpart for talks
- President Assad receives Former Arab League Head; Lebanese MP