Syria’s President receives Lebanese officials
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad received in the capital of Damascus on Tuesday Lebanese State Minister, Talal Arslan.
Earlier that day, President al-Assad received Lebanese Member of Parliament, Fares Bouez, according to SANA.
Discussions during both meetings dealt with fraternal relations between the two sisterly countries as well as the conditions in the region. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President receives Former Lebanese MP
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Tourism Minister, parliament member
- President Assad receives Former Arab League Head; Lebanese MP
- Syrian President receives Lebanese President of Higher Shiite Council
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Deputy Premier, Qatari Minister