Syria’s Vice President reiterates Damascus’ stances on Mid-East
Syrian Vice President Mohammed Zuhair Masharqa met on Sunday with the branches of the Baath party and those of the Progressive National Front.
Masharqa discussed, during the meeting, the latest political developments on the Arab and international levels.
In addition, he emphasized Syria’s principled stances with regards to all national and Pan-Arab causes under the leadership of President Bashar al-Assad, according to SANA.
Furthermore, he stressed Damascus’ commitment to just and comprehensive peace, based on the resolutions of international legitimacy, the land for peace principle and the Israeli withdrawal from all the Arab occupied territories to the lines of June 4th 1967.
Masharqa emphasized the necessity for the Palestinian people to restore their right of return, self-determination and the establishment of their independent state with Jerusalem as its capital. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian Vice President receives Iranian official
- Damascus Radio stresses importance of active Arab stand in curbing Israeli practices
- Syrian VP: US backs Israel's ''acts of terrorism'' against the Palestinians
- Damascus Radio: Syrian President’s diplomacy will gain support for Arab causes
- President Assad: Israel always committed massacres; Syrian Army should be ready to counter aggression