Syria: Arab nation cooperated with Israel over Mugniyah killing
Several Arab nations have conspired with the Israeli Mossad organization to kill Hizbullah's senior military commander Imad Mugniyah in Damascus, Syrian sources claim. The London-based al-Quds al-Arabi daily reported on Wednesday that Syria was making significant progress in the investigation into Mugniyah's assassination.
The report said Damascus would publish the results of its inquiry following the Arab League summit due in late March.
Mugniyah was killed in a car bombing in a residential neighborhood of the Syrian capital on Feb. 12. The British daily Times had earlier reported that Mossad agents had killed Mugnyiah.
- Report: Hizbullah members to be indicted
- Report: Mossad agents tried to kill Hamas leader in Damascus
- Report: Syria arrests five Mossad agents after failed bid to kill Hamas leader Meshaal
- Report: Hizbullah operatives conduct surveillance on Jewish targets in Canada
- Israel to distribute gas-masks as report claims Syria fears attack