Syria claims to kill two ”terrorists”
Syrian anti-terror forces killed Tuesday "terrorist" Mohammed Ali Naseif and his aide during an armed clash, which took place in al-Zabadani, located at Damascus countryside. Naseif is considered one of the main wanted men in relation to the Jund al-Cham (Soldiers of Levant) organization - a branch of al Qaeda in Syria.
"The security forces confiscated guns and documents provoking for extremisin and terrorism acts in addition to a computer," an official source told SANA, noting that one solider was slightly wounded during the clash.
- Syria: Five activists shot dead as regime claims "terrorist ambush" killed four security men
- Twin car bombs kill 20 in Syria
- Lebanon faces imminent attack from Syria jihadi groups, claims Hezbollah
- Iraqi air strikes kill IS commanders in Mosul
- Syrian security agent, two armed men killed in Damascus clash