Syria condemns Istanbul bombings
Syria's Information Minister on Saturday stressed that Damascus "condemns terrorism which targets the innocent civilians."
In a statement regarding the "terrorist act," carried out in Istanbul, al – Hasan said that targeting the worship places and the innocent civilians is "a condemned act wherever it was," SANA quoted him as saying
"We express our solidarity with Turkish Government and with the friendly Turkish people in confrontation of this criminal act and those who carried out this act," al – Hasan added.
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Syria condemns Istanbul bombing attacks
- Syria condemns ''terrorist'' attack against International Red Cross headquarters in Baghdad
- Information minister: Syria facing ''terrorist'' threats
- Turkey blames pro-Assad groups for border town bombings
- Syrian Interior Minister in Turkey, vows to cooperate in fight against terrorism