Syria denies reports on secret talks with Israel
Syria has strongly denied press reports on secret contacts between Syria and Israel. "Syria has nothing to conceal and it rejects all kinds of secret contacts,” official sources told SANA, adding: “ Syria has always been working openly and under the lights.”
“Such Israeli statements are repeated from time to time to attain media goals, mislead the world public opinion and make it believe that Syria has become weak due to the big pressures it is exposed to,” the source noted.
- Assad against secret talks with Israel
- Report: Turkish PM tells Assad Israel is ready for full withdrawal from occupied Golan Heights
- Former Israeli DM calls for secret talks with Syria
- Damascus: No secret contacts with Israel to resume peace talks
- Syria blames Israel for lack of progress in peace talks