Syria, Germany discuss Islamic cooperation, fight against terrorism
Syria’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Badruddin Hassoun and Germany’s Ambassador to Damascus discussed Monday means of boosting cooperation between the two sides in the field of humanity as well as rejecting terrorism and extremism. According to <i>SANA</I>, Sheikh Hassoun said Syria’s General Council of Islamic Sharia is ready to cooperate with Islamic centers in Germany and providing them with scholars and clergymen to boost the language of Islamic dialogue.
- U.S. fights back at "absurd" claims of diplomatic relationship with Syria
- Germany Ready for Military Risks, not ‘Adventures,' Wants Global Anti-Terror Plan
- Omani FM Leaves for Germany to Discuss EU-GCC Cooperation
- Japan Hopes to Reaffirm Cooperation with Iran in Fighting Terrorism
- Cooperation between Egypt and Germany in field of sports