Syria, Germany to study Damascus road project
Syria and Germany on Thursday signed an agreement in the field of roads and bridges. According to <i>SANA</I>, the agreement features a contract to complete studying of Damascus greater junction. It will be carried out jointly by Syrian and German firms.
The junction stretches to 65 Kilometer from north Damascus passing by al-Saboura area and al-Deir Ali to take its way towards Baghdad bridge in Adraa zone.
- Syria, Greece Sign Aviation Agreement
- Damascus, Tehran sign cooperation agreement
- Tragedy in Syria: Thirteen killed, including children, when fuel tanker crashed into passenger bus
- Syria, Pakistan Sign Six Cooperation Agreements
- Israeli forces kill Syrian, Damascus considers incident as violation of cease-fire agreement