Syria Industry minister visits Tehran
Syrian Industries Minister Muhammad Safi Abu-Dan met in Tehran Monday with Iran's First Vice President Mohammad-Reza Aref on expansion of mutual cooperation between both countries.
Describing the existing relations between the two countries as "strategic," Aref stressed the two sides' strong determination to further expand ties.
Highlighting the country's significant achievements and successful experiences in the oil and petrochemical sector, Aref voiced Tehran's readiness to expand cooperation with Damascus. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Syria’s Foreign Minister Visits Iran
- Syria: Army intensifies operations as Annan has no plans to go to Tehran
- Oman\'s Deputy Prime Minister to Visit Tehran for Bilateral Talks
- Talk about a successful visit! Tehran, Paris trade ties could sky rocket from $240 million to $5 BILLION
- Syrian Vice President Visits Tehran