Syria, Italy sign work document
Syrian Minister of Industry, Dr. Issam Al-Zaeim and Director General of the Middle East in the Italian Foreign Ministry signed in Damascus Tuesday a work document between Syria and Italy.
The Italian side expressed readiness to support Damascus’ efforts for promoting its industrial and food productions to enable the country to compete in European markets, according to SANA.
Furthermore, the two sides agreed to hold two symposiums next year in the Syrian capital on issues of cooperation in the fields of agricultural food, mechanical, architectural, and textile industries, rehabilitating cadres and developing rehabilitation programs, the news agency added.
Both sides, in addition, stressed the deep-rooted Syrian-Italian ties and the necessity of strengthening them. (Albawaba.com)
- Syria, Italy hold Symposium on Cooperation in Agricultural foods
- UN adopts new resolution on Syria to document human rights abuses
- Lebanese Court Documents Indicate Missing Israeli Airman Operated in Eastern Lebanon Hospital
- Syrian influx squeezing Jordan's economy with 160,000 working illegally in the Kingdom
- Where did all the good Egyptians go? 2014 sees off over half a million workers, leaving to work abroad