Syria, Jordan and Egypt sign electricity agreement
Syria, Jordan and Egypt have signed an agreement on tariff of the exchangeable electricity through a trio connection network.
Planning Director at the Syrian Electricity Ministry said in a statement Tuesday that experts from the three countries will meet next month to decide on electricity tariffs and expand the exchangeable power capacity through the network which will be widened also to include Lebanon and Turkey.
- Syria ready to activate electricity agreement with Lebanon
- Jordan, Egypt sign Electricity agreement
- No Israel this time? Jordan, Egypt sign agreement to cooperate on nuclear energy
- Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon sign agreements of second phase of Arab Gas Pipeline Projects
- Syrian electricity to be connected to Jordanian-Egyptian network