Syria, Lebanon in military talks
Syria's Defense Minister First Lieutenant Gen. Mustafa Tlass on Tuesday received Gen. Ramzi Abou Hamza, Chief of Staff of the Lebanese army and the accompanying delegation.
Gen. Abou Hamza, on behalf of the Lebanese army Command and armed forces, congratulated Gen. Tlass on the occasion of the 41st anniversary of March 8 Revolution, SANA reported.
Talks between both sides centered on the regional situation and the latest developments of the two armies.
Earlier, Syrian Chief of Staff Hassan Turkmani received Gen. Abou Hamza and the accompanying delegation.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Report: Syria Boosts Military Presence in Lebanon amid Escalating Political Crisis
- US Military Analyst: Israel is Poised to Crack Down on Palestinians and Hit 'Value Targets'in Syria and Lebanon
- Iranian DM arrives in Damascus for military talks
- Nasrallah: Riyadh trying to "derail" Syria peace talks
- Nemr Abou Nassar returns to Amman with all-new “Epic” performance