Syria, Sudan Tighten Science, Research Ties
Syrian and Sudan have signed an agreement aimed at increasing their cooperation in the fields of science and research, according to the official Syrian news agency SANA.
The agreement also stipulates enhancing cooperation in fields of intermediate and university instruction, conferences, training courses and grants for higher studies - Albawaba.com
- Syria, Sudan to Sign 20 Cooperation Agreements
- Arab Science and Technology Foundation (ASTF) opened an office in the "Africa City of Technology ACT" in Khartoum
- Qatar University students’ project takes first place in QNRF’s Fourth Annual UREP competition
- Arabick Roots. ‘Arabick’? Ask the Royal Society London.
- Nature Middle East Launches